Holiday fun for all ages. Usual disclaimers, etc and so forth. Happy Easter my fellow Thugs. <g>

A Dark Perk Easter:

Cousin Mary

Various Dark Perks lounged lethargically around the Mansion’s kitchen. Dozens of headless bodies were scattered around the tables, counters, and floor.

Ren looked around and mumbled, "Oh, the carnage."

"We had to do it, it was either us or them." Kristen said.

"But I can’t believe we –ate- them all." Laura moaned.

"Well, just the heads." Shana pointed our reasonably.

"But the calories." SC signed, "Oh well, too late to worry about that now."

Just then, Tracy wandered it and surveyed the aftermath of the wholesale chocolate Easter bunny massacre. The detective chuckled. "Just the heads?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That’s the best part." Carly insisted.

Tracy picked up the one remaining intact bunny and savagely bit off its head. "So what are you guys going to do now?" She asked, cheeks bulging.

"Melt them down, reform them into whole bunnies so we can bite even more heads off?" Kim offered.

Tracy shook her head. "You guys are seriously disturbed."

"So you’re gonna help?" Mary asked her.

"Yeah." Tracy smirked.

>>>>>>>>>>>

A few hours later, there were still several dozen bunny bodies scattered about the kitchen, of course these were different ones.

"I can’t believe we did that." Carol sighed.

Anne nodded her agreement, Mrs. Hitchcock was going to kill them when she saw the kitchen!

Just then, a giant 6 foot pink Easter Bunny walked into the kitchen. "Happy Easter Everybody!" Came Eric’s voice from under the giant felt head.

For a moment no one said anything. Slowly the Dark Perks all exchanged a look, and with a cry of "Get him!" By Jenn, a dozen Dark Perks surged forward and pushed Eric/the Easter Bunny down and ripped his head off. (the felt one. <g>)

In true feline form, June ripped off his little cotton-tail and made off with it down the hall. Boyd pulled out the camera and got a couple shots of Eric’s reaction.

Eric for his part just lay there on the linoleum for a moment. A look of pure fear across his now completely white face. When he realized that they weren’t going to do anything else, he slowly regained his composure and sat up.

"Sorry Eric." Nora grinned, "All that chocolate kind threw us into a frenzy."

Eric nodded slowly, grabbing one of the bunny bodies to munch on. "That’s okay, at least I didn’t go with face paint…"

Chuckling, Tracy looked down at the giant pink head on her lap. "You know what we should do with this?" A calculating look crossed her features.

A while later the Dark Perks were back in the kitchen, chatting and sipping international coffees. (celebrating these moments of their lives.) And the Easter Bunny’s head was safely displayed, impaled on a high pike in the middle of the front lawn.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Happy Easter everyone!

Cousin Mary

anteros@juno.com